- Disc-, shank-, deep-counterbore-, and helical-type shaping tools for standard and custom profiles
- Capabilities to meet AGMA AAA specifications
- Optional tool stocking program available for immediate deliveries
- All industry-standard materials including S390, ASP2052, ASP2078, and premium carbide grades
- Advanced material offerings, including MC90
- Superior tool life vs high-speed steels, approaching performance of carbide
- Increased productivity and tool life result in low costs compared to standard high-speed steel
Your source for premium cutting tools.
Hobs, milling cutters, and shaper cutters in both bore and shank-type designs, provided with material and coating options that promote the optimization of tool life and cost. Our team serves as your dedicated partner in the design, development, and delivery of each cutting tool solution.
We offer Oerlikon Balzers Balinit® gear tool coatings, such as TiAlN (“Futura Nano”), AlCrN (“Alcrona”), and the latest generation, "Altensa," which offers up to 30% longer tool life in aggressive cutting conditions. Additionally, we offer AlTiCrN (“Exxtral Silver”), AlCrTiN (“Tigral”), and TiAlCN (“Variantic”) from Voestalpine Eifeler Coatings.
Improved Tool Life
- TiN 50% 50%
- TiAIN 65% 65%
- AiCrN 78% 78%
- Altensa 100% 100%
- HSS 50% 50%
- MC90 75% 75%
- Carbide 100% 100%