- A flexible solution for all job shops, accommodating gears from 30 mm up to 300 mm diameter
- Features 3 work stations: 2 for deburring and 1 for optional finish brushing
- Accommodates a range of gear types, including spur gears, bevel gears, and sprockets
- Accelerated processing time due to 2-station rotary transfer table that enables concurrent processing and loading/unloading
- Actuations are PLC programmable
- Additional productivity capability offered with optional dust extraction system
Bolstering your quality and productivity.
The TM 250 gear deburring and chamfering machine offers the optimal balance between speed and versatility with flexible concurrent processing and loading for sprockets, straight bevel gears, and spur gears.