- A flexible solution for all job shops, accommodating gears up to 7.8” diameter. Larger work pieces accommodated by alternative TM models.
- Features 5 work stations: 1 for loading and unloading, 2 for deburring, and 2 for finish brushing
- Optimized cycle times produce finished work pieces in as little as 20 seconds for small parts (3” diameter) or 55 seconds for larger parts (7.8” diameter)
- Simple automation capabilities with dual rotary magazines that feature 8 adjustable towers; 17.7" part height capacity offers hours of autonomous deburring production
- Minimized setup, adjustment, and changeover time for maximum production
- Equipped for a variety of component processing due to complete control of tool pressures, speeds, positions, and automatic tool wear compensation with end mills, cutoff wheels, and brushes
- Mid-process quality assessment with the SPC (Statistical Process Control) station allows the operator to easily access workpieces in manual mode
Bolstering your quality and productivity.
The TM 200-R3 gear deburring machine offers the optimal balance between speed and versatility with flexible CNC automatic loading and unloading for sprockets, straight bevel gears, and spur and helical gears.
TM 200-R3 Technical Specifications
|Maximum work piece diameter||7.874 in|
|Minimum work piece diameter||1.181 in|
|Miniumum tool speed, deburring||10,000 rpm|
|Maximum tool speed, deburring||24,000 rpm|
|Automatic loading / unloading||✓|
|Tool wear monitoring and compensation||✓|