The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) announced Greg Schulte, President of Bonfiglioli USA as the new AGMA Chair of the Board, at the AGMA Annual Meeting held online March 18-19.
Additionally, AGMA welcomes four new members to its Board of Directors. These Directors will serve a three-year term (2021-2023). The new Board Members were elected by AGMA Corporate Members in the first quarter of 2021, and announced during the AGMA Annual Meeting Online.
The new AGMA Executive Committee is:
- Greg Schulte, Chair, and President, Bonfiglioli USA
- Michael Cinquemani, Treasurer, and Owner, Master Power Transmission
- Todd Praneis, TDEC Chair, and Director of Product Development, Cotta Transmission
- Mike McKernin, BMEC Chair, and Sales Specialist at Milans Machining and Gear Manufacturing
- John Cross, Chair Emeritus, and President & CTO, ASI Drives
I am happy to serve on the AGMA Board of Directors as a way to give back to the association and strengthen our industry’s positive impact on the world.
The newly elected Board members are:
- Craig Burriss, Director of Operations, Industrial Gear Group, Marmon Holdings
- Brian Coclich, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Owner, CGI, Inc.
- Adam Gimpert, President, Helios Gear Products
- Mushtaq Jamal, VP, Engineering & Business Development, Bevel Gears India, PVT, Ltd.
“Despite COVID-19 and its implications, AGMA’s governance and changes to the Officers and Board continues uninterrupted in a business as usual fashion,” said Matthew E. Croson, President, AGMA. “We look forward to working with these leaders as we continue to guide AGMA through the recovery and many changes we are all experiencing.”